Has anyone got in a street race lately. I havent heard a good dsm story in forever. Today a damn new toyota camry blew by me on the highway at like 90 mph. so i was like fuck it so i drove past him at 100 and he got pissed and hit gas so i hit mine. i got up to 115 and i said fuck it, its not worth blowing my car up for a toyota. he slowed down with me because cops were up ahead anyways.
Hey what's up? Saw your thread on dsmtuners, figured I'd take a look and see what you got going on?
ReplyDeleteDef. need's some more work, but I guess its a good start. I'll come back.
As for the racing lol, I had this old SOB in a honda that though he wanted a piece of the Talon this morning. It had been raining the night before so the roads where still a little wet. Lined up at the light, looked over at him not even wanting to race, and this old fart starts mean mugging and revving up his motor. So I said screw it, got a great launch (spun just a little, but just enough to catch really good). Dusted that old mans ass. So damn funny!!!